Best Romantic Ideas: dating places and romantic activities
Romantic places and dating activities in Sydney, Melbourne, Australia, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide Darwin, Hobart, NSW, VIC, QLD, Victoria, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Western Australia Dating, first time dating ideas, attraction advice, romantic dating tips and attract a beautiful woman.
Romantic Date Ideas
Romantic dating places, romantic date tips and romantic dating activities to romance.
- Take a ride to see the trees in spring blossom.
- Take a horse-drawn carriage ride.
- Watch the sunset together (best at the lake, ocean, or mountains).
- Take a moonlight canoe ride. Be safe (wear life preservers, just in case)!
- Have a candlelight picnic in the backyard.
- Renting a pair of skates is only a few dollars. After a couple of hours of skating when hands are frozen and the excitement has worn off, go home and make some hot chocolate and enjoy cuddling the night away in front of a warm fire.
- Find a restaurant in a little town about an hour away. Stop every now and then to take pictures of each other (or have someone take a picture of you together). Take romantic pictures, funny pictures, pictures of the scenery. If you time it right, you can get a picture of the sunset. Get the waiter to take your picture. Then on your next date, after getting the pictures developed, make a collage of your date together.
- Go to a formal dance. Frame a picture of you and your date, wrap it up, and present it at the conclusion of your date.
- Take a walk on the beach. If you live near the ocean or a large lake, taking a walk on the beach or the shoreline at sunset or in the moonlight can be very romantic and peaceful.
- Show up with 2 letters (one for each of you) and some paper and pens. Write each other a letter saying how you feel about the other or anything special about the relationship and where you think you'll be or what you think you'll be doing in a certain amount of time. Then, agree to open them in a week, month, year, etc.
- Throw a prom! Hand your spouse an invitation when he/she leaves the house in the morning with a blindfold and a nice outfit. Give instructions to spruce up, put on the blindfold when he/she gets to the door, then knock. You must look your best, also. Decorate your living room in a prom type style and set out a candle light dinner. Have music playing when he/she enters.
- When your date is far away or busy, do this: Before you hang up ask him/her to meet you in your dreams (in an open baseball stadium on the pitchers mound, in a canoe in the middle of the lake at sunset, etc.). Be specific.
- Take a walk on the beach, bring some sodas/sandwiches, and have a nice romantic talk. Sit on the dock with your feet in the water.
- Go out to the lake just before sundown, where you have a boat waiting. Inside the boat there is a small cooler that contains 2 plates of spagetti, chopsticks and candles. Float out on the lake and have a candlelight dinner (an maybe go for a swim). Finish the night with s'mores.
- *If you want the specifics about first dates and avoiding awkward dinners, contact Alex Nova, dating coach for expert dating tips .
Romantic Outdoor Ideas
Romantic outdoor places, romantic outdoor tips and romantic outdoor activities to romance.
- Go to a campsite for a dinner night. Pop popcorn over the fire and watch a movie. Cook a Dutch oven dinner.
- Invite your romantic dates to an outdoor concert. Rent a concert video and watch it in the back yard.
- Lie on your backs on a grassy hill or meadow and pick out cloud formations.
- Go to the sand hills or any sandy area and run bare-footed.
- Stake out a claim and pan for gold.
- Using an astronomy book from the library, pick out the constellations and star patterns.
- Decorate a snow-covered tree in the mountains with strings of berries, nuts, and pieces of fruit. Leave it as a gift for the animals.
- Go for a boat or ferry ride
- Take your date to the hydroplane races out at the lake or river, followed by a picnic up in the mountains, on the beach. Bring plenty of water and sunscreen. Whoever picks the winning boat gets to name the next date.
- Plant trees together.
- Float on a raft together.
- On a hot day, slip away to go wading in a stream. See who can find the smoothest stones.
- Take a gunnysack and go pine-nut hunting. Roast pine nuts over an open fire.
Romantic Seasonal Ideas
Romantic seasonal places, romantic seasonal tips and romantic seasonal activities to romance.
Construct igloos, then climb inside and drink hot chocolate.
- Build snow forts and have a snowball fight.
- Go to a beach and build a sand city, complete with castle, mall, and houses. When you are ready to leave, jump into your beautiful creation and watch it crumble.
- Have a leaf fight on the lawn.
- Go ice-skating and take New Year hats and horns. Skate the old year away and the New Year in.
- Wander around at Christmas time and look at all the lights then go somewhere for hot chocolate.
- Create your own culture Christmas party. Have each set of couples take a different culture and make corresponding food and decorations.
- Drive to the mountain and take in the glorious sights as the leaves are turning.
Romantic Theme Date Ideas
Romantic theme places, romantic theme tips and romantic theme activities to romance.
- Invite each person to bring a magic trick to the party. If the tricks are good, great!. If not, people will still have fun.
- Make up a treasure hunt that covers a large area. The first couple to complete the course and return with the treasure is the winner. Assign each couple a color. They will take only the clue of their assigned color, leaving the remaining clues. You can change the order of clues for each couple. Have a celebration party at the final destination.
- Have a country-western party. Rent or borrow a tractor and wagon or a truck with a flat bed, pile hay on the back. Take a ride through a vacant field, along some rural roads or through a park-singing all the way. A good follow-up for a hayride and songfest would be a lively square dance.
- Have a "Mr. America" or a "Miss America" contest. Each couple works as a team to embellish (add decorations) to their contestant. Ask the girls to write an original poem, followed by an interview question. Ask the guys to do push-ups, followed by an interview question. Award points for each category and at the end of the evening find out who is "Mr. America" or "Miss America. "
- Rent classics or musicals and invite other couples over to watch and sing with you.
- Dress up in old-fashioned clothes and go swing dancing at a local big band dance. If you don't know how to swing dance, arrange for lessons beforehand.
- Rent a Disney movie, bring Disney memorabilia, and make Disney theme snacks.
- Hold a dating Olympics. Events: Hula Hoop; Guys do the girls make-up; Jump Rope; Cheer leader tryouts (Guys); Pie eating; Toe painting; Bubble Blowing, Root-beer chug-a-lug.
- Prepare a paper bag with various items such as a baseball bat, straw hat, artificial flower, pan, or other items. Divide the group up into pairs of four or more. Each set of actors and actresses receives a bag of props which they must use in writing and performing a short play or skit.
- Make a puppet theatre out of a big cardboard box with your date and make puppets out of socks. Make up a play and have a live performance in the park!
- Devise your own code and send flag or mirror signals to other couples.
- Choose something you both enjoy doing, and work together on that particular project. For instance, you could refinish old furniture, work with leather goods or make pottery.
- Have a Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus party. Have everyone dress up, and then judge for all Santa-like qualities. As a prize, award a gingerbread house.
- Plan and carry out a date centered around a certain color. If your car is red, dress up in red, eat red meat, red beans, have cherry pie, etc. on red plates, with red punch to drink. You can choose any color.
Romantic Last Minute Date Ideas
Romantic last minute date places, romantic last minute date tips and romantic last minute date activities to romance.
- Play hide-and-seek in a mall as couples. Each time that you see another couple, write down who they are, and what time you saw them. After the ending time, go out for banana splits.
- Give each couple a tape recorder and a list of sounds to record for a sound scavenger hunt.
- Take your little sisters and/or brothers to a drive-in. Treat them to drinks and popcorn.
- Go to the beach and get into a water fight while walking on the water's edge.
- Spend an afternoon cleaning out your garage.
- Go on a clover hunt, and see if you and your date can find a four-leaf clover.
- Take a stroll around the block -- and hold hands as you walk.
- Put together a puzzle on a rainy evening.
- Find a wild berry patch and enjoy picking and eating berries.
- Drive around different neighborhoods in your area to find the most beautiful and oddest landscaping and decorations.
- Go people watching at the airport. Watch for farewells and homecomings of loved ones. Notice the difference in the business people and tourists. The business people will walk briskly, have their briefcases in hand, and will often look at their watches as they de-board. Tourists, on the other hand, will walk more leisurely, look at the pictures on the walls, and even take pictures. For even more fun, try to single out somebody that looks like a famous person. When you spot a resemblance, tell your date the name of the celebrity and see if they can point out the same person. Don't forget to stop at one of the restaurants to relax and have some dinner or dessert.
- Spend an evening looking through your date's picture books and high school yearbooks. Find a comfortable place in the home free from distractions to sit down together. While looking at the picture books, try to guess what's happening, where the picture was taken, what time of year it was, etc., before looking at the description sentences. The pictures in these books will be lots of fun for the person showing them. This is also a guaranteed night of laughing together. You will learn a lot about that person as they tell you the stories and experiences behind each picture.
- Go out to dinner and a movie (especially a chick movie that she wants to see). Editors note: This is not a good first date (you don't get to talk and get to know each other).
- Go shopping together. Let's say you are looking for a gift for someone like your mother or father. Take your date along with you to the mall and look for the gift together.
Romantic Inexpensive Date Ideas
Romantic inexpensive date places, romantic inexpensive date tips and romantic inexpensive date activities to romance.
- Build stilts and go for a walk in the neighborhood.
- Ride the bus or subway around the city.
- Choose a topic of interest to the members of the group that requires some preparation. Ideas: Book review, spiritual discussion, political events, etc. Schedule monthly chats, with the host home to provide refreshments.
- Design and construct an outfit from newspaper, construction paper, crepe paper, and string. Then have a runway show to model outfits.
- Invite everyone to bring a white t-shirt to decorate. Buy some dye, string, and set to work tie-dying the shirts. A different, colorful design might be just the thing to dress up that old shirt.
- Have an ice cream sculpting contest. Each couple gets a block of ice cream, spoons, knives, and toppings. This is a messy activity, but lots of fun.
- Host a Dutch Oven Breakfast. Have a cookout on the beach or in the canyon. Get a recipe book from the library or sports store.
- Prepare a new dessert or main dish and serve it in a creative way to your parents or friends. Finish by washing the dishes together.
- Pick up your date and a chaperone and go on a canoe ride on a lazy river or canal. The chaperone's job is to row while you entertain your date and/or eat.
- Spend less than one dollar for dinner and movies. Go to the grocery store to sample free food items. Then go back to your house to watch a video. Snacks that you can scrounge from around the house don't count against the dollar.
- Form a group of inner tubes of all different sizes, from tractor to car . Float down a nearby river.
- Attend a sunrise flag ceremony, enjoy breakfast, and then see a 4th of July parade. Come home to a water football brawl in your own back yard.
- Go bird watching at the aviary.
- Cheer on a mutual friend. If the two of you have a mutual friend who is playing in a game or a concert at school, attend the performance together to cheer your friend on.
Romantic Valentines Day Idea Ideas
Romantic Valentines Day places, romantic Valentines Day tips and romantic Valentines Day activities to romance.
- Send flowers. Try adding a note or a poem. For greater impact, find a way to secretly add flowers to the vase every day, and include a secret note each time.
- Collect old magazines and cut out pictures that bring back memories of times you've shared together. Compile them in a notebook, and add the desire for more memories and times to share.
- Go dancing down by the riverfront, lake, or ocean with a small radio and dance until the sun goes down.
- Select a dinner from the cookbook you have never tried. Shop for the ingredients and prepare the dinner together. For added adventure, choose a type of cuisine and dress the part.
- Make a sweetheart tree for your girl. Use popcorn and gum drops.
- Take valentines to your friend's house, then take your valentine to another couple's house for punch and cookies.
- Make a sign out of butcher paper with your original valentine message. Display it on his/her front lawn.
- Fix a lunch with only GREEN foods (natural or dyed) for St. Patrick's Day (or Pink/Red for Valentine's Day, or Orange/Brown for fall, or white for winter, etc.).
- Have a backwards dinner (start with dessert, then main course, salad, soup, and finish with an appetizer).
- Take a picnic lunch and go to a lake to feed the ducks.
- Organize a candlelight breakfast. Either buy the ingredients of your partner's favorite breakfast meal, or order take out from a local restaurant, and then buy some candles.
- Make a tape or CD of all the loves songs you both like and play it while relaxing in front of a glowing fire (or while driving in the countryside).
- Pack a picnic dinner and head out of the city at dinner time (away from the bright lights). Spend time looking at the stars and talking about dreams.
- Stay home and cook your favorite meal together for a quiet dinner at home.
- Rent a boat or borrow one from a friend and cruise the lake or ocean for a while and then have a candle light dinner.
Want To Learn More?
Sign up to our newsletter: FREE Advanced Dating Tips
For more details on the above mentioned dating tips, dating relationship advice, speed dating conversations.
Be sure to check out: E-Book Vol.1 “Attract Women Naturally.”
REAL life Dating Coach workshops, are the quickest way to start dating women.
Be sure to check out: Dating Workshops "Weekend Crash Courses” in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.